FLAMES HIRING: DOMESTIC COURT CONTROLLER
Days: Thursday (3.30pm to 10.00pm) & Friday (3.30pm to 9.00pm)
Hours: 12 hrs per week
- Liaise with the RBRA Administration Officer with regards to relevant communication regarding game nights and fixtures
- Liaise with RBRA Administration Officer with regards to team registrations and list of registered players per team
- Liaise with City of Rockingham to co-ordinate games.
- iPad and game set up
- Respond promptly and professionally to any complaints or queries directed to you as the Court Controller. Ensuring that the Referee Co-Ordinator is involved if required.
- Monitor game situations – behaviour of parents / officials and spectators.
- Be aware of and enforce the Associations Code of Conduct
- For all applications, please email [email protected]